Monday 13 September 2010

The calm before the storm

Im trying so very very hard to keep my temper, its not working. My other half (who when the social worker was here nodded and said yes when he spotted the signs hed take over the running of the household and yes hed take care of me....) shouted at me when I unreasonabley had a go at him made me cry and has been sat in the bedroom ever since playing the X-box, its 8pm and the kids uniforms arent washed let alone dried, the washing thats been in the machine hasnt been dried, the stuff that is dry hasnt been folded...

Iv'e been running round attending appointments all day....whats he done cooked dinner, why is it when it actually comes to stepping up to the plate he fails miserably....three guesses whose going to end up washing the uniforms, folding the washing etc etc me which is going to push me even lower mood wise....

Oh to be a normal parent and not struggle with daily tasks some days!

No comments:

Post a Comment